- Hot water
- 4 ears of corn, husks removed
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- Sea salt (or Himalayan salt) (to taste; optional)
- ¼ cup crumbled queso fresco (or feta cheese)
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 medium lime, cut into 4 wedges
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Fill large pot with 2″ of water, cover and bring to a boil; add corn and cover. Cook for 15 minutes, remove corn. Drain well.
- Brush corn with oil. Season with sea salt if desired.
- Place corn on grill, turning frequently, for about 4 minutes, or until corn kernels are browned. Remove from grill.
- Sprinkle corn with cheese and cayenne pepper. Serve immediately with lime wedges.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 26 minutes