Serves 4 (2 tacos each)
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons (or more) lime juice (fresh is preferred)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lime peel
- 1 serrano chile, seeded, minced (optional)
- 2 tsp minced garlic (in water)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 bag of broccoli slaw (12 oz)
- 4 green onions (scallions), minced (about 1/4 cup)
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Place fish in a medium size dish. Whisk together the oil, lime juice, ancho, jalapeno, and cilantro and pour over the fish. Let marinate for 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove the fish from the marinade place onto a hot grill, flesh side down. Grill the fish for 4 minutes on the first side and then flip for 30 seconds and remove. Let rest for 5 minutes then flake the fish with a fork.
Place the tortillas on the grill and grill for 20 seconds. Divide the fish among the tortillas and garnish with broccoli slaw.
Whisk Greek yogurt, 3 tablespoons lime juice, lime peel, chile, and garlic in large bowl. Stir in cilantro. Add broccoli slaw and green onions; toss to incorporate evenly. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and chill 1 hour. DO AHEAD: Can be made 1 day ahead. Keep chilled.
Season slaw with more lime juice, salt, and pepper, if desired, just before serving.