Serves 4 (2 skewers each)
- 8 bamboo or wooden skewers
- Soak skewers in water for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Alternately thread zucchini slices, yellow squash slices, mushrooms, onion, tomatoes, pineapple, and bell pepper onto the skewers.
- Whisk olive oil, basil, oregano, salt, and black pepper in a bowl; brush mixture over vegetables.
- Cook skewers on preheated grill until vegetables are tender, turning and basting vegetables with olive oil mixture occasionally, 10 to 15 minutes