Can we get enough pumpkin recipes? No, and especially when this one includes Shakeology! These pumpkin muffins are a great way to sneak even more Shakeology into your diet. Not only are they tasty and nutritious, but they are also 21-Day Fix-friendly. A nutritious muffin? Who says comfort food has to be bad for you?
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 large banana
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 scoops of vanilla Shakeology OR chocolate Shakeology
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 12 muffin cups with coconut oil or prepare muffin liners.
- Place eggs, pumpkin, banana, peanut butter and honey in a blender. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Pour batter into the muffin cups.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, or until golden brown and tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- After cooled, store in refrigerator.
21-Day Fix count for 2 muffins: 1/2 red, 1/3 purple, 1 tsp
You may add five dark chocolate chips to each muffin to sweeten them up a bit. If so, be sure to mark off 1 yellow container for the day.
Wondering what Shakeology is all about…and what it tastes like? I’d be happy to send you a free sample. To get your free trial of Shakeology, simply click here.
And, be sure to pin this recipe for later.
Recipe inspired by Adventures of a Shrinking Princess.