- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and sliced into 1 inch slices
- 3 tbs grass-fed butter (melted)
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 dash of hot sauce or tabasco
- sea salt to taste
- Place pineapple in a large resealable plastic bag. Add honey, butter, hot sauce, and salt. Seal bag, and shake to coat evenly. Marinate for at least 30 minutes, or preferably overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Grill pineapple for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until heated through and grill marks appear.