This is a fantastic recipe for helping you get your Mexican food fix satisfied, while still maintaining healthy boundaries for your nutrition. It is a great recipe for people doing Beachbody’s 21 Day Fix or 21 Day Fix Extreme programs! Container count at the bottom of the recipe. Please share this with other people who might benefit!
- 1 lb – Lean Ground Turkey Meat
- 3/4 cup – Sweet Peppers (chopped)
- 1/2 cup – Onion (chopped)
- 6 – Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1/2 cup – Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tbsp – Taco Seasoning (see Homemade Taco Seasoning)
- 8 – Corn Tortillas
- 1/2 cup – Canned Shoepeg White Corn
- Optional – Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- Optional – Plain Greek Yogurt
In a large skillet, brown ground turkey, sweet pepper, onion,
and garlic over medium heat until cooked thoroughly. Drain fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, corn, and taco seasoning. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Toast 2 corn tortilla over medium heat and add meat inside.
Serve with Salsa & Guacamole. Top with reduced fat cheese & plain Greek yogurt(optional).
21 Day Fix Containers:
- .5 Green
- .5 Purple
- 1 Red
- 1 Yellow
- 1 Blue