• 2 cups oatmeal (steel-cut or old-fashioned)
• 1 can pureed pumpkin (15 oz.)
• 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
• 1/4 cup maple syrup
• 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
• 2 cups of water
• 2 cups milk (your choice – almond, skim, etc)
Whisk milk, water, pumpkin, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla in a separate bowl until combined. Coat the inside of the crockpot insert with non-stick cooking spray. Pour in pumpkin mixture. Add oatmeal and stir to combine. Cook 3 hours on high or 5-6 hours on low setting. Stir before serving or storing.