Don’t let the “spicy” in the title of this dish scare you away. You can turn down (or up!) the heat as much as you like based on your spice-o-meter!
Check out our Video Demo:
- 6 cups broth (turkey, chicken or vegetable)
- 1 cup carrots (chopped)
- 1 cup celery (chopped)
- 1 sautéed onion
- 2-3 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 4 tsp Taco Seasoning (see Lisa’s EASY and CLEAN recipe HERE)
- 1 can fire-roasted tomatoes (or plain)
- 1 can black beans (preferably organic)
- 1 cup frozen corn (or canned)
- 1 cup cooked chicken (canned is optional choice)
- 1 tbs jarred jalapeno (mashed)
- Plain Greek Yogurt (optional)
- Corn Tortillas Baked (optional) (see Lisa’s recipe HERE)
- Salt (himalayan pink) and pepper to taste
Combine carrots, celery and onion initially to soften. Add garlic to cook off. Then add taco seasoning, tomatoes, beans, corn, chicken, jalapeños, and broth. Salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy! Makes 6 servings.
21 Day Fix Containers:
ALSO, take a look at this eBook with helpful and easy tips to get your nutrition on the right track. This is my gift to you. I hope you’ll download “6 Keys for Successful Weight Loss & What You’ve Been Doing Wrong” and read through it today. It’s a quick read with simple tips, healthy snack ideas and a bonus recipe. To get your copy, sign-up below and then check your email for a confirmation message:
Thanks for signing up! Be sure to check your email for the confirmation to receive your free eBook!
Thanks for stopping by! Pin this info for later, and check my Pinterest board and YouTube channel for more nutrition and fitness ideas and inspiration. Also, be sure to connect with me on Facebook and Instagram.