- 4 apples, cored and cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 4 tbs grass-fed butter (melted)
- 3 tablespoons pure honey (heated in microwave for 15-20 seconds)
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Pre-heat grill to medium temp
- Brush your apple slices with the melted butter. On both sides.
- Grill your apples indirectly for about 3 minutes on each side, or until grill marks start to magically appear.
- For the final 2 minutes, brush the apples with heated honey and grill for 1 minute on each side to caramelize.
- As soon as you pull them off the grill, sprinkle the tops with cinnamon. Optional to add a bit more honey for sweetness.